Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shaggy Blog Stories, or, easy ways to avoid wearing a red nose whilst nonetheless assuaging your conscience

Choosparp alerted me to Troubled Diva's rather marvellous idea for celebrating Comic Relief this coming Friday, whereby British bloggers are invited to "select one post from their archives" and submit it for publication in Shaggy Blog Stories: a collection of amusing tales from the UK blogosphere, "a paperback anthology of blog writing" to be published on Friday in aid of Comic Relief.

Seizing this opportunity to support the cause without donning the silly appendages, I submitted this old favourite of mine. My hair may be too close to my face, lady, but at least I don't have a red nose.

Copies of the book should be on sale on Friday at lulu.com I believe. Will have to check then whether I've made the (hair) cut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home